The makerspace provides a creative workshop and studio space customers at MIND + HAND. We promote design and technology-focused learning experiences by providing workshops on topics such as 3D modelings, electronics, and coding.
Our Tools & Equipment
Here is a brief list of what is available for use in our makerspace:
- Flashforge Finder 3D Printer
- Monoprice Voxel 3D Printer
- X-Carve CNC Router
- US Cutter Vinyl Cutter & Heat Press
- Airbrush Booth
- Singer Sewing Machine
- POWER/HAND TOOLS
- Electronics Table w/soldering irons
- Jig Saw
- Rockwell Bladerunner (mini) Table Saw
- A bunch of power drills
- Lots of light & heavy duty
- 27″ HP All-in-One PC w/ Adobe Creative Suite
- 27” iMac
- 21.5″ iMac
- Just some of the main stuff!
- Sewing Supplies & Materials
- Paper in all shapes & sizes
- Wood (Balsa Wood to 2ft x 2ft Sheets of Plywood
- Vinyl (Regular, Heat Transfer, Stencil, & Other Supplies)
- Pens, Pencils, Markers, Crayons, Sharpies
- Tons of tape
- Lots of hot glue guns!
- Lots of Hardware (screws, bolts, metal plates, nails, etc.)
Hours & Schedule
NOTE: The makerspace is changing its operations to be more inline with Mind+Hand’s overall vision, and starting May 10th, 2019 will not be open to the general public.
The makerspace can be reserved for private courses, pre-planned group activities, workshops, and events.
Please contact us for more information.